Monday 13 October 2008

3 Reasons Why People dont get the SmileMakeover they Deserve!

Here are the 3 Reasons Why Most People don't get the smile they've always wanted!

#1 Fear and

#2 Pain: They are afraid! This is the most common one, because when we were
kids there wasn't such a focus on making dental treatment as painless as possible.

However, with advancements in dentistry, you do NOT need to be afraid of coming to
the Dentist and we will do everything humanly possible to minimize any discomfort.

Our entire approach to dentistry is to provide maximum care and value, while making
sure you are enjoying your time at our office.

#3 Cost: Cosmetic Dentistry is obviously not cheap. However, it isn't as expensive as
some people might think. Also, there are financing programs and payment
plans which allows you to buy a new smile the same way you can buy furniture
for your house.

The bottomline is that it is an investment. In your smile, quality of life,
in your confidence!

An investment that will last you your entire lifetime!

Well, if you'd like to come in to see if your are a candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry
then just give us a call to set up a No-Cost Consultation and appointment!

Simply give us a call at 01375481000 and we will get you in as soon as possible.

As we said before, we are here to help you!

Committed Helping Patients Get The Smile They've Always Dreamed Of!

Warmly,

DR J BASRAI

1 comment:

holyjeepers said...

You're right! I'm afraid of the dentist due to one pulling a severely infected tooth when I was 19. That was worse than childbirth. Second, I have a high pain tolerance except for when it comes to toothaches and earaches. Third, money is a HUGE issue now b/c my mouth is in HORRENDOUS shape, hence my "My Teeth Suck" blog. If I would kick my own butt for not going to regularly scheduled dental appointments, I would. Now I pay the price, which may be include losing even MORE teeth. I've alreadly lost TEN!