Tuesday 4 November 2008

Just Imagine!

You could also experience the overall quality of life which is
enhanced with replacement teeth that look, feel and function
more like natural teeth. You could look younger and more
attractive which allows you to be even more confident and
enjoy smiling, laughing, and talking with others.

Today, I want to talk about another common experience that
many of our patients’ reports after completing their new,
strong, healthy, and beautiful smile.

Remember I told you about a special patient, Mary, and how
her story was similar to many of our patients here in the office.

Mary reported her sister came for a visit and was shocked how
good Mary looked. Mary didn’t tell her she had just completed
care with dental implants and let her sister guess what was different.

“Did you lose weight? Something is different about you… I
just can’t put my finger on it.” Mary didn’t tell her.

Later that night when they met some old friends of dinner, Mary’s
sister just kept staring. Mary was having a wonderful time.
Mary’s sister on the other hand, wasn’t.

During the meal, Mary’s sister had to excuse herself to the bathroom
because her dentures slipped and she needed to apply more denture adhesive.

That’s when Mary told her sister her secret.

Mary told me that her sister said “give me your dentist’s name and
number, I am going in too! I want my smile to be as beautiful as yours.”

Committed to transforming your life

No comments: